It’s a common sight to see a bald man walking in the street but it’s quite unusual to see a bald woman. The baldness in men is acceptable in the society while balding in women can be quite embarrassing. Thick and long curls adorn a woman’s beauty. Beautiful and curly tresses exude magnificence. There are several causes of baldness in women such as aging, menopause, pregnancy, childbirth, usage of harsh shampoos and colors, anemia, anorexia, air and water pollution,etc.
Tips for Women to prevent hair loss
- Stop using chemical based shampoos, which contains surfactants (lathering ingredients). It folicall easily damage your curls.
- Avoid using dry heat method for drying and styling.
- Avoid use of colors because they contain harmful chemicals which can cause damage.
- Eat lots of high fibrous foods such as fruits and vegetables. They contain enough anti-oxidants, which easily flush out toxins from your body.
- Take up Yoga for shedding anxieties and depression. You can also carry out cardio workouts such as walking, running or swimming for boosting your metabolism, which will consequently enhance the supply of blood in your body. Workouts rejuvenate your entire health with ease. Apply snake oil in your scalp for cleansing and moisturizing it.
- One should completely avoid artificial techniques such as hair transplantation, Follicular Unit Extraction etc. for curing this problem, which can be extremely dangerous in the long run.
Tips to choose Best Hair Care Product
Some of the most effective ingredients, which not only prevents balding but also stimulates hair growth are Apple Polyphenols, Rooisbos and Green tea. They contain anti-oxidants, which can easily keep away DHT and hair fall. Apply Polyphenols helps in stimulating the growth of hair follicles up to 300%. They can moisturize your scalp and shed dandruff with ease. It is always advisable to apply nature-based ingredients for preventing this problem because they lack side effects. In order to know the appropriate reason behind hair loss, one should under go scalp evaluation.